from $7,095 /day
from $52,553 /week
8 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Traditional motor sailor, luxury hand made wooden boat for 18 guests
Custom Motor Sailer 38m
This 38-meter can can accommodate up to 38 guests, the boat includes: 8 staterooms with 2 double bed cabins, 2 double-single cabins and 4 twin. There are 8 generous size staterooms with individual air conditioning units, en suite bathrooms.
|Model||Motor Sailer 38m|
|Length||124.67 ft Great length!|
|Day places||18 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||8 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||8 Maximum comfort!|
|Engine power||542 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||11.00 Knots|
|Max speed||12.00 Knots|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Mar 31, 2019||Oct 30, 2019||-||$7,095||$52,553|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to end your charter.
- For day charters check-in starts from 13
- For day charters check-out is until 10
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Rates for +12 people 7,168€ per day
- Crew of 5/6
- Insurance on crew and passengers
- All leisure equipment
- Harbor and Marina fees within Greece
- Dinghy with outboard engine (60hp)
- Water Ski
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
Not included, APA 30%:
- Fuel consumption (140 ltr per hour – generators included)
- Gasoline for the tender
- HALF BOARD Euro 55 per person per day
- FULL BOARD Euro 80 per person per day
- Drinks and beverages
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Marina Kalamaki. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.