from $4,457 /day
from $31,201 /week
5 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper is mandatory
Classic Motor Sailer for 10 people in Greece
Custom made Motor sailer
This classic beauty boat, for the discriminating passenger who wishes to experience the typical motor sailer with a high level of luxury.
Teak is the main element of the woodwork throughout, providing a luxurious and comfortable environment. She accommodates 10 guests as follows: One master stateroom, the full width of the yacht, has a double bed and sofa, which converts to a single bed; One double-bedded stateroom and three twin berthed stateroom, all with private baths with a shower en suite.
She has a magnificent and spacious aft deck with dining for ten guests plus a large sun-bathing area forward of the bridge.
|Day places||10 people|
|Engine power||2 x 540 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||12.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||47.55 GPH|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 18, 2019||Jul 26, 2019||-||$4,575||$32,022|
|Jul 27, 2019||Aug 24, 2019||-||$4,692||$32,843|
|Aug 25, 2019||Oct 5, 2019||-||$4,575||$32,022|
|Oct 6, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||$4,457||$31,201|
Skipper is mandatory and costs $176 / day.
Included in the price
- Bed linen per rental
- Towels per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $147 per rental
- Skipper : $176 per day
- Cook : $176 per day
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- Athens / Kos: 900 € + fuel
- Athens / Syros: 550 € + fuel
- Athens / Corfu: 1000 € + fuel
- Athens / Lefkas 900 € + fuel
- Corfu / Lefkas 450 € + fuel
- Athens / Skiathos 700 € + fuel
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Marina Kalamaki. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.