6 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
Skipper included in the price
Unique, comfortable and spacious Gulet in Croatia
|Length||118.11 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||2,113.38 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 450 HP H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||2,905.90 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Aug 31, 2019||Sep 13, 2019||-||-||$20,731|
|Sep 14, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||-||-||$19,573|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Tourist tax/pax : $2 per day
- Transfer (1-3 pax) Airport-ACI Marina Split : $52 per rental
- Transfer (4-8 pax) Airport-ACI Marina Split : $69 per rental
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- shipboard accommodation,
- permits, insurance for all guests (while on
- crew, all equipment on board (except
- tender with outboard engine,
- linens and towels,
- fuel for main engine,
- 4 h of navigation per day.
- transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport,
- shore excursions,
- adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting,
- guided tours,
- National park entrances,
- gratuities/tips for the crew,
- more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour
of navigation 70 eur),
- marina fees (in Croatia there are two kinds of ports: Town
ports and Marinas; Marinas costs are not included, Town
ports costs are included in „Other fees“)
-Half board: 300 €/person/week (breakfast and lunch) - obligatory
-Full board: 500 €/person/week (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
*children aged 4-10 years - 50 % reduction, children aged till 4 years - free of charge
-Beverages on yacht bar only by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on
-All inclusive domestic package includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea,
juices 200 €/pax/week.
-Beverages completely supplied by clients cost of service of beverages: 590 €/week.
Town port taxes and fees (but not marina fees), sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator– 1000 €.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Port of Split. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.