Unique, comfortable and spacious Gulet in Croatia
from $17,687 /week
6 cabins, 6 baths, 12 places
*Skipper included in the price
Beautiful gulet from Port of Split. Two large decks divided into two levels. On the back is a large table and sunbathing area, and on the upper level is round table and circular cushioned seating area, and another area for sunbathing. The front deck has mattresses for sunbathing. The air-conditioned lounge at the table can accommodate 12 persons using the fully equipped kitchen, TV+DVD, MP3, PC and Wi-Fi. Six comfortable cabins with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms are filled with blue details: one master cabin, two also with a double bed, and three have one bed.
|Length||118.11 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||2,113.38 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 450 HP H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||2,905.90 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 15, 2018||Dec 30, 2018||-||-||$17,687|
- Fast booking discount of 2.5% on confirmed reservations during the 24 hours after the budget request. (discounts cannot be combined)
Mandatory skipper included in the price
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Tourist tax/pax : $2 per day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- For week charters check-out is on Saturday until 9
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions there is no refund or change of day.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- shipboard accommodation,
- permits, insurance for all guests (while on
- crew, all equipment on board (except
- tender with outboard engine,
- linens and towels,
- fuel for main engine,
- 4 h of navigation per day.
- transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport,
- shore excursions,
- adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting,
- guided tours,
- National park entrances,
- gratuities/tips for the crew,
- more than 4 hours of navigation per day (each extra hour
of navigation 70 eur),
- marina fees (in Croatia there are two kinds of ports: Town
ports and Marinas; Marinas costs are not included, Town
ports costs are included in „Other fees“)
-Half board: 300 €/person/week (breakfast and lunch) - obligatory
-Full board: 500 €/person/week (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
*children aged 4-10 years - 50 % reduction, children aged till 4 years - free of charge
-Beverages on yacht bar only by bar price list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on
-All inclusive domestic package includes Croatian wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea,
juices 200 €/pax/week.
-Beverages completely supplied by clients cost of service of beverages: 590 €/week.
Town port taxes and fees (but not marina fees), sojourn taxes, gasoline for tender, diesel for generator– 1000 €.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Croatia, Split, Hvar. Harbour: Port of Split. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.