Skipper included in the price
Entirelly wooden vessel inspired by the traditional Indonesian boat : the Phinisi.
boat : the Phinisi. Entirely made of wood, is a modern,
design and practical boat to offer the most amazing experience
possible. The attention to details and the lovely decoration makes
it a very pleasant boat to sail and discover the magnificent Komo-
do national park with your family or friends.
|Day places||10 people|
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 9:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 14:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
- Full board (breakfast,
lunch, dinner & snacks)
- Soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear
- Airport / hotel transfer - returnn
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Personal expenses
- Crew gratuities
- Travel Insurance
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Indonesia, Bali. Harbour: Komodo National Park. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.