4 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Explore Crete with a wooden Gulet
1994 WOODEN GULET
Longer dinner with Captain Yannis. A most interesting gentleman and perfect host. In reality nothing to improve. Great crew and boat.Fabulous overnight cruise on the Argentina! Very friendly and attentive crew. Lovely dinner and great visit to Gramvousa and Balos.
Bill M. sailed with this 1994 WOODEN GULET
Published Jul 19, 2019
|Length||65.62 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Engine power||60 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 16, 2019||Oct 15, 2019||-||$1,408||$9,855|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
- One way charter : $293 per day
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Crete. Harbour: Kissamos. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.