Skipper included in the price
Enjoy sailing aboard this gulet to 9
0 llaüt a velaSafe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
Very comfortable and spacious for daily outings, swimming, paddle paddling, snorkeling and enjoying the sun and the sea around the Bay of Palma de Mallorca. All accompanied by tapas or a typical meal and drinks.
It can be rented for € 600 if the occupation is up to 6 people at noon (3.5h) and at € 870 for a full day (6h).
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Tell us about your dream holiday and a Nautal advisor will send you a quote as soon as possible
|Model||llaüt a vela|
|Fresh water||0.26 gal|
|Engine power||200 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||5 Knots|
|Max speed||7 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||0.26 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 31, 2021||Dec 30, 2021||$1,123||$1,629||$11,403|
|May 30, 2022||Dec 29, 2022||$1,123||$1,629||$11,403|
|May 29, 2023||Dec 28, 2023||$1,123||$1,629||$11,403|
Included in the price
- Skipper per day
- Final cleaning per rental
- Tapas and drinks per rental
- Paddle surf per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Puerto de Palma. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.