$8,369 / week
from $703 /half day
from $1,230 /day
from $8,369 /week
2 cabins, 1 bath, 8 places
Skipper included in the price
1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Great bottom fishing trips.
We take you fishing large and tall and everything is included in the price: boat, fuel up to 20 miles, professional fisherman, sailor, bait, fishing rods, soft drinks and cold appetizer.
Go fishing with a professional fisherman with many years of experience and knowledge of the best fishing spots in the area.
We will sail in a wide boat of 11m of length by almost 4m of beam. Equipped with a large bathtub, solarium in the bow. The boat has the latest technology to make large catches as well as all kinds of amenities to spend a day on board with the family.
Professional employer of mandatory hiring included in the price
The check-in in day rentals is made from 10:00 h.
The check-out in day rentals is made from 18:00 h.
The base port is included in the rental price.
It is mandatory that the boat spend the nights at the base port.
The second payment must be made one month before the rental date.
In case the weather conditions are not suitable for navigation, a new available day will be offered and if this is not possible, the money will be returned.
- Up to 20 miles and 6 people: Half day € 588 and full day € 1,029
- Up to 40 miles and 4 people: Half day € 714 and full day € 1,089
- Up to 60 miles and 6 people: Full day € 1,210
- Up to 80 miles and 6 people: Full day € 1,452
* Each extra passenger is € 61 (maximum 10 passengers + skipper and sailor)
* Children under 10 years old sail for free
TYPE OF FISHING ACCORDING TO MILES
- Up to 20 miles - Coastal trolling and anchored fishing
- Up to 40 miles - Coastal trolling, anchored fishing and Jigging & Spinning
- Up to 60 miles - Coastal trolling, anchored fishing, Jigging & Spinning and great height
- Up to 80 miles - Coastal trolling, anchored fishing and great height
WHAT IS FISHED?
- Coastal trolling: bonito, palometa, seriola, palometón, llampuga and tunis
- High-altitude trolling: marlin, large llampuga, albacore and wahoo
- Fishing anchored: golden, pajel, snapper, sea bream and glazed
- Jigging & Spinning: dentex, spider fish, cabrillas, horse mackerel, starlings, squid and small tunas (catch and release)
- Half a day in the morning: 8: 00-12: 00 or 9: 00-13: 00
- Half day in the afternoon: 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Full day: 10: 00-18: 00 or 11: 00-19: 00
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Crew (professional skipper and fisherman)
- Picnic (dumplings, meatloaf, nuts and a non-alcoholic beverage per person)
- Fuel for contracted miles
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Fuel outside the contracted miles
- Other unspecified extras
All prices are final (VAT included).
Write to us and we will inform you of everything.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Fishing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||26.42 gal|
|Engine power||480 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||25.00 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||33.00 Knots|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Dec 31, 2018||Dec 30, 2019||$703||$1,230||$8,369|
The required deposit for this boat is $239
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Mandatory skipper included in the price
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Sailor per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Wakeboard : $30 per day
- Donut : $30 per day
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The boat will sail with Skipper and sailor.
At the fishing outings, the fuel will be included up to the contracted miles, the rods, the bait, the soft drinks and a cold appetizer.
There is possibility of staying overnight subject to availability and the overnight stay is not included in the price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Torrevieja. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.