Without skipper (bareboat)
Adventure with your EDEN 20.7 fishing boat
Marinello EDEN 20.7
Fisheries great background to 250 meters deep
Bottom fishing at 50 meters deep
Cephalopod fishing day to 30 meters deep
Trolling from coast to 5 miles
Trolling 12 miles high
It undertakes to comply with minimum sizes and limit units per species.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Fishing boat|
|Engine power||115 c.v. H.P.|
|Cruise speed||22 Knots High speed!|
|Max speed||35 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||6.60 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||26.42 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
Prices are applied according to the type of fishing and schedules to choose.
You need to show ID card or passport of entire crew.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Barcelona. Harbour: Premià de Mar. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.