Skipper included in the price
Explore Lanzarote in a Custom fishing boat
Custom Striker 58
It has a cabin in the bow, living room, kitchen and living room with 4 bunk beds.
Master outputs high and experienced crew on fishing and navigation.
routes are done to see the marine fauna of the area and visit the best beaches. Papagayo visits and Isla de Lobos. Large bow cushions for sunbathing and water activities like snorkeling and canoeing.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Fishing boat|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Engine power||320 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Skipper per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Pick-up transfer per day
- Fishing equipment and bait per person per day
- Canoe per person per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 8:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 14:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Departures include: Snack on board, drink, fishing equipment and bait, and snorkel visits on the beaches.
Bottom fishing trip: (8: 00-14: 00)
- € 75 Fisherman
- € 50 Companion
Night fishing trip: (17: 00-23: 00)
Maximum 7 fishermen + companions (check how many)
- € 100 per fisherman.
- € 50 per companion
Charter for hours.
(maximum 10 passengers)
€ 100 per hour
+ 4 hours discount to consult.
Charter per days
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Lanzarote. Harbour: Puerto del Carmen. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.