With or without skipper
Rent this Capeador 28 Sundeck traditional boat to enjoy the best of Costa Brava
Capeador 28 SolariumSafe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Boat type||Fishing boat|
|Fresh water||13.21 gal|
|Engine power||48 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6 Knots|
|Max speed||7 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.79 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||11.89 gal|
|Oct 13, 2020||Jun 29, 2021||$198||$325||$2,316|
|Jun 30, 2021||Aug 30, 2021||$262||$427||$2,839|
|Aug 31, 2021||May 30, 2022||$198||$325||$2,316|
The required deposit for this boat is $766
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Towels for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Snorkeling equipment per day
- Final cleaning : $77 per rental
- Paddle surf : $38 half day
- Paddle surf : $64 per day
- Skipper half day : $102 half day
- Skipper : $179 per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 9:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- There is no overnight stay on board the boat
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
HIRING Prior to boarding, the lessee must complete and sign a rental contract where the different Rental Conditions exposed by CUSTOM SAILING COSTA BRAVA SLU will be exposed. The deposit subject to guarantee deposit will also be made for damages or losses that may be caused during the rental resulting from negligence or poor foresight of the lessee.
CANCELLATION POLICY. In the event that the weather conditions do not allow you to enjoy the services safely, always with the presence of the client at the departure port of the contracted boat, a change of date will be proposed and, if not possible, 90% will be returned of the anticipated amount. The cancellation by the client entails the loss of the reservation. In the event that the client decides not to appear at the base port due to weather forecasts that are not optimal, it will be considered as a cancellation by the client.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Girona. Harbour: Port de Calella de Palafrugell. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.