1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Rent this fishing boat in Alicante
Astilleros de Alicante Cori Fisher 840
The boat is rented with skipper and has an authorized capacity for eight people, including the skipper, for a daytime navigation and has a cabin and habitability for four people.
It is docked in the port of Denia, from where you can go fishing or even walk south to visit natural parks and coves unique to this beautiful coastal area and typical fishing villages.
As for the price of the boat, this includes mooring at the base port, VAT and the necessary insurance. Gasoline is not included, which is approximately € 120 per day (for half days the price is half).
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Astilleros de Alicante|
|Model||Cori Fisher 840|
|Boat type||Fishing boat|
|Day places||8 people|
|Fresh water||26.42 gal|
|Engine power||125 X 2 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||16 Knots|
|Max speed||26 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||7.93 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||105.67 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Skipper half day : $104 half day
- Skipper : $173 per day
- For day charters check-in starts from 8
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due two months before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
The boat is only rented with skipper, with a maximum of 8 standard people included.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Dénia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.