Min - 5 days
Skipper is mandatory
Discover the coast of Guadeloupe in your LAGOON 450 F catamaran
Lagoon LAGOON 450 F
Discover the West Indies aboard our Lagoon 450F with all the options on board.
Thanks to its 4 private double cabins and two berths at the front, this boat, rented with captain, can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people.
You will find on board all the necessary comfort to fully enjoy your stay:
- Equipped kitchen / freezer
- Watermaker (unlimited fresh water)
- 220V sockets throughout the boat
- Sun bathing
- 4 private cabins with each bathroom and WC
- Comfort tender for 6 people with rigid bottom and 15 CV motor
Based in Martinique, our boat is also available from Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, Dominica and Guadeloupe.
We organize your stay around the activities you want: Kitesurfing (beginner and autonomous), scuba diving, land hikes, discovery of the islands, organized tours ... etc or you just let yourself enjoy the sea and its magnificent moorings.
Discover the wonders offered by the Caribbean Sea by taking advantage of the experience of our professional skipper who will immediately immerse you in the most beautiful places or have you take control of the boat according to your wishes.
Options included with the rental:
- All navigation equipment
- 2 stand up paddle with paddles
- 1 double kayak
- Snorkeling equipment for everyone
- One Way (depending on distance)
Mandatory: Professional skipper 180 / day
Options and supplements: (for any option, do not hesitate to ask us for a quote, we take care of everything)
- Hostess on board (150 euros per day)
- Kite surf teacher on board
- Full menus
- Airport / Boat transfer then Boat / Airport
- Fuel / cleaning package / bedding package
Do not hesitate to contact us, we will offer you a tailor-made itinerary according to your desires.
See you soon!
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||LAGOON 450 F|
|Length||45.90 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||110 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||14 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||264.17 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|May 1, 2020||Jul 2, 2020||-||$796||$5,565|
|Oct 3, 2020||Dec 18, 2020||-||$796||$5,565|
|Dec 19, 2020||Jan 8, 2021||-||$1,107||$7,743|
|Jan 9, 2021||Feb 5, 2021||-||$1,048||$7,329|
|Feb 6, 2021||Mar 5, 2021||-||$1,107||$7,743|
|Mar 6, 2021||Apr 9, 2021||-||$1,048||$7,329|
|Apr 10, 2021||Apr 30, 2021||-||$1,107||$7,743|
|May 1, 2021||Jul 2, 2021||-||$796||$5,565|
The required deposit for this boat is $1,184
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card, Traveller cheque, American Express, Euro Card.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper : $213 per day
- Final cleaning : $237 per rental
- Hostess : $178 per day
- Full menus : $59 per person per day
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 16:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 19:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Caribbean, Guadeloupe. Harbour: Marina de Bas-du-Fort. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.