2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Experience an unforgettable holiday on board this 38 catamaran
Lagoon Catamaran 38
-Excursion to Lobos Island (shared or private): guests will be able to swim in their crystal clear waters in an unequaled location, snorkel among a great variety of marine life where the patrons will accompany them to teach them the different species, besides having the opportunity to take a kayak ride or practice stand up paddle, always counting on the support of a crew.
At the end of the day you will be able to recover your strength with a snack of cold skewers and drinks, which will be waiting for us on board the catamaran. Then part of the return course Corralejo, feeling the waves gently hitting the hull and the force of the wind giving speed to the catamaran. And when it comes to port, a toast to celebrate the tour. It includes:
Crewed sailing around the island on a luxury catamaran with all the amenities, ambiance and music perfectly chosen (2500 songs).
Snacks (sandwiches, appetizers, fruits ...).
Refreshments, wine, beer at time of catering and glass of cava.
Fondeo in front of Isla de Lobos with various activities and own equipment for the use of customers (snorkeling, paddle sup, kayak, fishing, etc.) always supervised by our crew.
Arrival in El Sultán in Isla de Lobos, with a duration of approximately 30 minutes (weather permitting).
- Night time by the bay: PRIVATE 2-hour excursion in the bay of Corralejo in a very exclusive atmosphere with very special music, catamaran lighting in night mode (submersible lights, laser, lit candle, etc.). Very careful service by the crew during the experience.
The sound of water underfoot and wind moving the candle, background music specially chosen for the occasion, submersible lights lighting the sea, a glass of wine and an exclusive catering.
Enjoying a different sunset with a two-hour night stroll, guests gather forty minutes before sunset and sail quietly to anchor in the bay of Corralejo. The crew will make an exceptional atmosphere possible, taking care of every detail to end the day in an unparalleled way.
- PRIVATE excursion of 8 hours of navigation around the Island of Lobos. Part of the port of Corralejo towards rombo Marina Rubicón, one of the most beautiful harbors of Lanzarote located between the natural monument of Los Ajaches and Playa Blanca. After a walk, you reach the wild beaches of Papagayo and can immerse yourself in its crystal clear emerald green waters !. The perfect place to practice kayak or stand up paddle, guided by a crew. After the swim, a snack of cold skewers and drinks awaits you, waiting for you on board the catamaran.
Then they will sail to Isla de Lobos, anchor and do some snorkelling. The team will accompany you to teach the different species of the marine life of Fuerteventura and then, disembark in La Laguna! A boat will take you to this little paradise, the perfect setting for stunning photos and unmatched bathrooms in turquoise waters. Includes: Crewed sailing, catering, refreshments, wine, beer, glass of cava, mooring and own equipment for water activities (kayak, fishing, snorkeling, paddle), boat launch. Disembarkation by boat (30 minutes).
PRIVATE TOUR, Graciosa Island, 3 days, 2 nights, with visit to Puerto Calero, Marina Arrecife (night on LOVEBOAT), Isla Graciosa (night on LOVEBOAT), Puerto Marina Rubicon, safari in Land Rover and other activities, in privacy or together with family and / or friends.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||174.35 gal|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.59 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||68.68 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Included in the price
- Dinghy per rental
- Skipper per rental
- Boat captain per rental
- Paddle surf per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Bed linen per rental
- Hostess per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
-Excursion Isla de Lobos:
Shared: 55 € pp-children (3-12) 35 € pp Winter timetable (30 / 10-25 / 03): 9: 30-14: 00 hours. Summer schedule (26/03/29/10): 10: 00-14: 30 hours
Private: 400 €, maximum 10 people. Winter timetable (30 / 10-25 / 03): 9: 30-14: 00 hours. Summer schedule (26/03/29/10): 10: 00-14: 30 hours
-Beach night by the bay: 300 €, maximum 10 people.
Winter timetable (30 / 10-25 / 03): 19: 30-22: 00 hours. Summer timetable (26/03/29/10): 20: 00-22: 30 hours
- Private excursion of 8 hours of navigation around the Island of Lobos: 700 €, maximum 10 people
Winter timetable (30 / 10-25 / 03): 9:30. Summer schedule (26/03/29/10): 10:00
- Private excursion of 2 nights and 3 days of navigation: € 2,000 + € 100 per pax ALL INCLUSIVE (children € 75)
* To pay: 20% on reservation, 80% at check-in.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Fuerteventura. Harbour: Puerto de Corralejo. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.