With or without skipper
Relax aboard this catamaran in Puerto Rico
Gourmet meals await you and your guests, prepared by your chef on board. Relax and order cocktails while you discuss the memories of the day with your friends and family as you watch the sunset in a Caribbean bay.
Fully equipped with water sports equipment, including a tow tube, a knee board, lots of individual floats, Sea Doo scooters and snorkeling gear. Also, a quick offer to take it to your favorite beach bar on the island. A trip aboard Azulia II is not a vacation, it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Length||55.81 ft Great length!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Cabins||7 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||5 Maximum comfort!|
- Long term discount 10.00% , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Cleaning Fee : $311 per rental
- Damage waiver : $62 per day
- Municipal Tax : 1 % per rental
- Starter Kit : $75 per rental
- State Tax : 10.5 % per rental
- Dinghy damage waiver : $31 per day
- Outboard engine : $124 per day
- Diesel : $142 per rental
- Hostess : $124 per day
- ASA 101 : $124 per rental
- ASA 103 : $124 per rental
- ASA 104 : $124 per rental
- ASA 114 : $124 per rental
- Cook (food not included) : $186 per day
- Instructional Skipper : $311 per rental
- Paddleboard : $31 per day
- Skipper (To be paid directly to the skipper upon arrival at base, prior to charter) : $248 per day
- 2 person kayak : $31 per day
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Caribbean, Puerto Rico. Harbour: Puerto del Rey Marina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.