5 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Amazing crewed catamaran for up to 10 guests in Greece & Turkey
Has maximum capacity for 10 guests in 5 spacious cabins.
She has 4 double cabins with twin size bed, LCD, TV, DVD, Stereo, en-suite facilities and 1 cabin with upper/lower banks and en-suite. Crew quarters are completely separate.
- amazing crew of 3. Captain has over 30 years of experience in luxurious yachting. He knows the most beautiful places in Greece. He knows the routes of the dolphins... and clients love when they see the dolphins accompanying their boat! They are thrilled and they take so many pictures and videos! He also knows where and when to fish, so he catches great fish for the guests! They all have fun! He is a great personality and a good team coordinator!
- the boat has luxurious amenities: great linen in the cabins for comfortable, pleasant sleep, the cabins are spotless, fresh and enjoyable! The salon area has a home cinema, play-station, karaoke, and the galley is extremely equipped! The Boat is beautifully decorated and guests feel like home!
- the fly-bridge closes up, so even with winds, the guests go on the fly-bridge and enjoy the trip, gazing at the sea, sipping their preferred drink
- the boat has a large variety of water-toys: skiing, tubes, SUP, canoe, inflatables, you name it!
- the crew is happy to organize parties and celebrations! Because they are all friendly and fun!
|Length||50.85 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Engine power||2 X 75 YANMAR H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8 Knots|
|Max speed||10 Knots|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Apr 30, 2020||May 30, 2020||-||-||$13,092|
|May 31, 2020||Jun 29, 2020||-||-||$15,938|
|Jun 30, 2020||Aug 30, 2020||-||-||$17,076|
|Aug 31, 2020||Sep 29, 2020||-||-||$15,938|
|Sep 30, 2020||Oct 31, 2020||-||-||$13,092|
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
fuel consumption* for the week and port fees if any. (usually very small amount for port fees, in Greece is very cheap and the fuel… the boat only consumes 20-25 liters per hour)
BREAKFAST AND MEALS are FREE OF CHARGE (local cuisine, based on your preferences)
One Transfer to the boat and one from the boat FREE OF CHARGE
The running expenses amount: this is an estimation of the expenses such fuel, port fees, food, beverages. One day before the disembarkation the captain makes the accounts with you, based on all the receipts of the supplies. If the estimated amount is higher than the actual expenses, he hands you a refund. If the expenses are higher based on the receipts, then he will ask you to cover the small difference in cash before the disembarkation.
Crew gratuity; it is customary to tip your crew before disembarkation.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Greece, Athens. Harbour: Athens Marina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.