3 Heads (toilets)
Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Lagoon 450 luxury 3-cabin edition catamaran
There are 3 guest cabins with bathrooms: one is extra-large with a big bathroom. Salon is good to accommodate 2 persons. All the cabins and salon has their own Air Condition with cooling/heating modes.
You can go for a long offshore journey or a have a beautiful trips along the coast. The capacity is 900 liters of fresh water and 1000 liters of fuel. Power Generator and Watermaker are onboard. Solar Panels provide autonomous electricity. Large dinghy with 20hp outboard engine will help to descent land.
The kitchen is packed with all the equipment to prepare meals on-board: 2 fridges, gas-stove, blender, juicer, icemaker, freezer, oven, kettle, electric coffee machine.
Best sailing experiences are guaranteed with: Genoa & Spinnaker Sails, Electric winches, Electric anchor. 2 Cockpits (inside and outside) have: Autopilot, GPS Plotter, Radar, Speakers, Speed, Windex, Depth-sounder, Weatherman.
Entertainment facilities are: TV, WiFi. You can always charge your devices with 220v sockets.
Sale around Mallorca, get to the Ibiza or Menorca. I would love to be you captain.
Projecteur pour naviguer de nuitThe boat owner responded to this comment:¿A qué proyector se refiere? El yate tiene todas las luces de navegación obligatorias según tipo de embarcación. También las luces necesarias para la navegación nocturna.
Patrick F. sailed with this Lagoon 450
Published May 11, 2019
|Length||45.80 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||198.13 gal|
|Engine power||2x55 hp H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.00 Knots|
|Max speed||8.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.11 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||264.17 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 21, 2019||Oct 11, 2019||-||-||$5,617|
|Oct 12, 2019||Dec 27, 2019||-||-||$4,212|
The required deposit for this boat is $5,266
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Cash.
Optional skipper can be hired for $211 / day.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $211 per rental
- Skipper : $211 per day
- Cook : $140 per day
- Bed linen : $23 per person
- Outboard engine : $94 per week
- Internet Wi-Fi : $12 per day
- Paddle surf : $117 per week
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- If available we offer to sleep on board the last night after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Pets are not allowed.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Puerto de Palma. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.