4 Heads (toilets)
Without skipper (bareboat)
Discover the coast of Mallorca in your 450 catamaran
It is a safe bet for those who want to enjoy a relaxed sailing. Ideal for families or groups of friends who want to know the Balearic Islands in a very special way.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Bonn H. sailed with this Lagoon 450
Published Sep 18, 2017
|Length||45.80 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||6 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||138.69 gal|
|Engine power||2x54 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||4.00 Knots|
|Max speed||5.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.06 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||264.17 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
- Long term discount 5.00% , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 5.00% , for all bookings for more than 21 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $4,637
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Outboard engine : $116 per week
- Comfort pack (includes final cleaning, linen and towels, gas) : $313 per rental
- Gennaker (goes with deposit 500 EUR) : $406 per week
- Kayak : $174 per week
- Beach Towel : $12 per rental
- Stand-up Paddle Surf : $174 per week
- wi-fi : $70 per week
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Mallorca. Harbour: Puerto de Palma. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.