Skipper included in the price
Beautiful Lagoon 420 catamaran in Marina V&V
Lagoon 420 LAGOON 42Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||30 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||3 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||100.39 gal|
|Engine power||150 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||4.76 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||92.46 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||$1,199||$1,999||$13,993|
- For weekly charters check-in is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 21:00 h.
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
DOCK FEE 10 US / PASSANGER
CREDIR CARD FEE 4%
All prices include tax.
Mexico, Cancun. Harbour: Marina V&V. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.