With or without skipper
Enjoy sailing this catamaran of 12.8 meters
This boat is rented between € 7,950 and € 9,500 per week. It has some 400 liters of water and 400 liters of fuel tanks.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Construction year||2019 Very new boat!|
|Day places||8 people|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||105.67 gal|
|Engine power||2 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||105.67 gal|
The required deposit for this boat is $3,526
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Cruising Permit Fees : $69 per day
- Final cleaning : $263 per rental
- Confort pack : $57 per rental
- National Park Permits : $63 per week
- Extra Towels : $12 per person
- Paddle surf : $120 per week
- Stewardess/Hostess : $165 per day
- Skipper : $223 per day
- Cook : $188 per day
- Kayak : $160 per week
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 17:00 h.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Caribbean, British Virgin Islands. Harbour: James Young Marina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.