2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
The Catamaran Elan is fully equipped with a kitchen, 3 comfortable cabins and two bathrooms, ready for you to get on board and enjoy the coast of Barcelona. You will live the Mediterranean atmosphere by sunbathing in the front sunrays or in the outdoor area while capturing the best catches of the city of Barcelona. It is a beautiful catamaran with capacity for 11 people, perfect for sharing an afternoon on the coast of Barcelona, either with friends or family.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Victoria sailed with this Lagoon 400
Published Jul 15, 2019
|Day places||11 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||52.83 gal|
|Engine power||80 H.P.|
|Average fuel consumption||52.83 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||174.35 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jul 4, 2019||Nov 30, 2019||$641||$1,078||$9,391|
The required deposit for this boat is $583
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Cash, Master Card.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $140 / half day or $169 / day.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper : $169 per day
- Final cleaning : $210 per day
- Taxes taxes : $117 per day
- Skipper : $140 half day
- Final cleaning : $210 half day
- Taxes taxes : $117 half day
- Skipper : $1,183 per week
- Final cleaning : $210 per week
- Bed Linen : $233 per week
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Barcelona. Harbour: Port Barcelona. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.