With or without skipper
Rent this 400 catamaran from 2011
Lagoon 400Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
For a day, a weekend or several days, why not offer you a memorable holiday with family, couple or friends aboard a comfortable catamaran cruising to your liking between Cote d'Azur, Corsica, Sardinia, Baleares ...
Can accommodate up to 10 people, MAYA has its home port in Hyères the palm trees.
The Golden Islands (Porquerolles-Port-Cros) promise you moments of cabotage exceptions between sheltered coves, azure beaches and diving spots in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere.
Your program will be ours: Relaxation, scuba diving, snorkeling, kayaking, stopovers, excursions, mountain biking ...
This catamaran is equipped to be autonomous at sea, water, electricity, heating
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||2x40 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||6.5 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||105.67 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
The required deposit for this boat is $5,948
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Master Card, Traveller cheque.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that you must present former experience with this type of boat to confirm the charter.
Included in the price
- Dinghy per rental
- Outboard engine per rental
- Final cleaning : $297 per rental
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Gas : $36 per week
- Hostess : $202 per day
- Skipper : $297 per day
- Geneaker : $107 per week
- Paddle surf : $59 per week
- Bed linen : $36 per person
- Towels : $18 per person
- plancha : $59 per week
- Trolling cane : $89 per week
- Night on board the day before departure : $119 per rental
- Night at the port of the base (price according to period) : $1 per rental
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 17:00 h.
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
The price of WE or 2 days is 50% of the price of the week.
60% for 3 days.
70% for 4 days.
80% for 5 days.
We advise you and can accompany you for the subscription of insurance repurchase of franchise, cancellation or assistance at sea
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Var. Harbour: Hyères. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.