4 Heads (toilets)
Skipper is mandatory
Wonderful Lagoon catamaran in Var
Lagoon 40 MY
Dating back to 2015, this Lagoon 40 has a low fuel consumption that will allow you to control your budget.
Composed of 4 spacious double cabins and bright cabins with bathroom and toilet.
Often rented for events such as stag or hen parties, this boat has a capacity of 15 people per day.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Steve P. sailed with this Lagoon 40 MY
Published Sep 24, 2018
|Day places||15 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||158.50 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 75 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||10.00 Knots|
|Max speed||12.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||7.93 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||211.34 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 2, 2019||Oct 6, 2019||-||$1,622||$8,108|
|Oct 7, 2019||Mar 31, 2020||-||$811||$4,054|
The required deposit for this boat is $579
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Traveller cheque.
Skipper is mandatory and costs $232 / day.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper : $232 per day
- Final cleaning : $46 per rental
- Towels : $17 per rental
- Bed linen : $52 per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
are not included:
fuel boat, charged 30 euros TTC the hour of navigation.
the port during the rental are the responsibility of the customer.
a bottle of champagne will be offered upon arrival.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
France, Var. Harbour: Saint-Tropez. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.