2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this catamaran and get to know the coasts of Estepona
The main advantage of a catamaran is to make life on board with great stability by having two hulls achieving the perfect balance while gliding through the sea. It also has two 30 hp engines that allow leisurely explore the coastline.
It noted for its capacity up to 17 persons + crew, and its width at the bow, with a great place to relax and sunbathe comfortably solarium. It also has a large interior space for those who prefer to rest sheltered from the sun.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Information about what’s included drinks & snacks we were told beer & crisps in actual fact it was beer cava soft drinks & no snacks!The speedboat & donut & banana boat
Jackie sailed with this Lagoon 380
Published Aug 9, 2019
Alles was perfect, van boeking tot uiteindelijke vaart.Het was een schitterende ervaring, voor herhaling vatbaar
Sofie V. sailed with this Lagoon 380
Published Aug 3, 2019
|Places||17 people Maximum capacity!|
|Engine power||2x30 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8.00 Knots|
|Max speed||12.00 Knots|
|Electronics and navigation||
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Skipper per day
- Skipper half day half day
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Refreshments and snacks half day
- Beer half day
- Banana half day
- Donut half day
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
- 2 hours: 678 €
- 3 hours 1005 €
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Departures from other ports
- Other non specified above
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Málaga. Harbour: Estepona. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.