2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Discover the coast of Málaga in your 380 catamaran
The main advantage of a catamaran is to make life on board with great stability by having two hulls achieving the perfect balance while gliding through the sea.
A rental with much comfort and 360-degree views to relax and enjoy the sea.
It has 3 cabins and 2 bathrooms for up to 8 people to spend the night on board. Noted for its wide bow, with a great place to relax and sunbathe comfortably solarium. It has two engines 30 hp and fresh water tank 300 liters.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Alwyn D. sailed with this Lagoon 380
Published Aug 9, 2019
|Day places||13 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||40 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8.00 Knots|
|Max speed||12.00 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||52.83 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Skipper per day
- Final cleaning per rental
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Refreshments (not alcohol) and snacks and beer. per rental
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Price 2 hours (sunset) € 484
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Outputs from other ports
- Other drinks not specified above
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Málaga. Harbour: Estepona. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.