Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Relax aboard this catamaran in Saint Lucia
Fountaine Pajot Salina 48 Evolution with watermakerFlexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates.
The motor has 2 x 50 HP.
Further equipment: electric winches, full batten main sail, furling (Roll) Genoa, self-tailing winches, winches, autopilot, chart plotter, GPS, log speed, VHF Radio, windex (Wind Direction Indicator), windspeed meter (anemometer), 12 volt socket, 220 volt socket, air conditioner, battery charger, CD player, generator, inverter 12/220 V, bimini top, cockpit cushions, cockpit loudspeakers, cockpit table, solar panels, swimming ladder, barbecue, dinghy, outboard engine, snorkeling equipment, bed linen, towels, hot water, deep freezer, microwave oven, refrigerator, batteries and watermaker.
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Fountaine Pajot Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Model||Salina 48 Evolution with watermaker|
|Length||46.92 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||198.13 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 55 hp H.P.|
|Cruise speed||9 Knots|
|Max speed||11 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||3.17 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||126.80 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Feb 8, 2020||Mar 20, 2020||-||-||$6,959|
|Mar 21, 2020||Apr 24, 2020||-||-||$7,727|
|Apr 25, 2020||May 1, 2020||-||-||$8,500|
|May 2, 2020||May 29, 2020||-||-||$7,727|
|May 30, 2020||Jul 10, 2020||-||-||$6,959|
|Jul 11, 2020||Aug 14, 2020||-||-||$6,614|
|Aug 15, 2020||Oct 23, 2020||-||-||$4,033|
|Oct 24, 2020||Dec 4, 2020||-||-||$5,460|
|Dec 5, 2020||Dec 18, 2020||-||-||$4,967|
|Dec 19, 2020||Jan 1, 2021||-||-||$9,779|
|Jan 2, 2021||Feb 5, 2021||-||-||$6,067|
|Feb 6, 2021||Mar 19, 2021||-||-||$6,959|
|Mar 20, 2021||Apr 23, 2021||-||-||$7,727|
|Apr 24, 2021||Apr 30, 2021||-||-||$8,500|
|May 1, 2021||May 28, 2021||-||-||$7,727|
|May 29, 2021||Jul 9, 2021||-||-||$6,959|
|Jul 10, 2021||Aug 13, 2021||-||-||$6,614|
|Aug 14, 2021||Oct 22, 2021||-||-||$4,033|
|Oct 23, 2021||Dec 3, 2021||-||-||$5,460|
|Dec 4, 2021||Dec 17, 2021||-||-||$4,967|
- Early booking discount 5.00% for bookings made more than 180 days before charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Special discount 20.00% From May 30, 2020 until Aug 1, 2020 (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 5.00% , for all bookings for more than 13 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
- Long term discount 10.00% , for all bookings for more than 21 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $892
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Cleaning : $369 per rental
- Starter pack : $48 per rental
- Bahamas Taxes : 4 % per rental
- Handling fees : $36 per rental
- Damage Waiver mandatory in Bahamas : $59 per day
- All consumables included package : $71 per day
- Crew Change : $238 per rental
- Fishing rod : $24 per day
- Full Board 1 to 4 pax - Cook/hostess mandatory : $71 per day
- Full Board 5 pax and more - Cook/hostess mandatory : $64 per day
- Kayak : $24 per day
- Owner use package : $393 per rental
- Skipper : $297 per day
- Hostess : $238 per day
- Stand Up Paddleboard : $24 per day
- Stand Up Paddleboard (1 week) : $119 per rental
- Stand Up Paddleboard (2 weeks) : $238 per rental
- Stand Up Paddleboard (3 weeks) : $357 per rental
- Fishing Rod (1 week) : $119 per rental
- Fishing Rod (2 weeks) : $238 per rental
- Fishing Rod (3 weeks) : $357 per rental
- Kayak (1 week) : $119 per rental
- Kayak (2 weeks) : $238 per rental
- Kayak (3 weeks) : $357 per rental
- Half Board 1-4 pax - Cook/hostess mandatory : $54 per day
- Half Board 5 pax and more (per day) - Cook/hostess mandatory : $48 per day
- HB 15 HP : $42 per day
- Same day briefing to start between 5pm & 5:30pm (departure next morning) : $178 per rental
- Child net (supplied only, not installed) : $357 per rental
- Shuttle service - Grocery store : $38 per rental
- Shuttle service (2 pax) incl. RT airport - marina - airport : $142 per rental
- Shuttle service (3 pax) incl. RT airport - marina - airport : $196 per rental
- Shuttle service (4 pax) incl. RT airport - marina - airport : $202 per rental
- Shuttle service (5 pax) incl. RT airport - marina - airport : $234 per rental
- Shuttle service (6 pax) incl. RT airport - marina - airport : $251 per rental
- Shuttle service (8 pax) incl. RT airport - marina - airport : $300 per rental
- Early boarding at 14:00 / 2 PM : $535 per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter.
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due six weeks before charter
Check-in: from 17:30 - departure the next day after the briefing
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Bahamas, Nassau. Harbour: Palm Cay Marina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.