Min - 7 days
With or without skipper
Beautiful Fountaine Pajot catamaran in Maó
Fountaine Pajot Lavezzi 40Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates. Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
It offers everything you may need on board, with well-used spaces and a very comfortable deck. It has a very practical bow sundeck, designed to sunbathe and relax.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Manufacturer||Fountaine Pajot Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||5 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||142.65 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 30 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||66.04 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2020||Apr 17, 2020||-||-||$2,311|
|Apr 18, 2020||May 22, 2020||-||-||$2,953|
|May 23, 2020||Jun 12, 2020||-||-||$3,595|
|Jun 13, 2020||Jul 17, 2020||-||-||$5,553|
|Jul 18, 2020||Aug 21, 2020||-||-||$7,061|
|Aug 22, 2020||Sep 4, 2020||-||-||$5,553|
|Sep 5, 2020||Sep 18, 2020||-||-||$3,595|
|Sep 19, 2020||Oct 16, 2020||-||-||$2,953|
|Oct 17, 2020||Dec 31, 2020||-||-||$2,311|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,918
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Visa, Cash, Master Card.
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Final cleaning : $163 per week
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Towels : $6 per person per week
- Outboard engine : $117 per week
- Bed linen : $18 per person per week
- Paddle surf : $175 per week
- Child net : $175 per week
- Skipper : $263 per day
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 12:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board the last night after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Menorca. Harbour: Maó. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.