2 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this Belize 43 catamaran to see the most amazing beaches
Fountaine Pajot Belize 43
At the interior level, it has 3 cabins, 2 bathrooms and allows a total of 6 people + skipper to stay overnight (in their own stateroom). The cabins are very comfortable and spacious. Highlights its large dining room, very spacious ideal for a very pleasant life on board. It incorporates a very majestic command post and a fully equipped kitchen.
On the deck, its solarium in the bow is ideal for sunbathing and relaxing or for the little ones to play. The stern is very open and safe, connected to the interior living room, ideal to relax and access the water through well-integrated bathing platforms. It has a very balanced sail obtaining an amazing cruising speed and a lot of control in all weather conditions
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
There is no comment for this review
Clémence A. sailed with this Fountaine Pajot Belize 43
Published May 28, 2019
|Manufacturer||Fountaine Pajot Highly valued manufacturer!|
|Length||45.60 ft Great length!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||92.46 gal|
|Engine power||2x29 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||5.00 Knots|
|Max speed||7.00 Knots|
|Fuel tank capacity||158.50 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 1, 2019||Oct 31, 2019||-||$1,463||$10,707|
|Nov 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2019||-||$725||$3,920|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Towels per rental
- Outboard engine per rental
- Sheets and towels per rental
- Snorkel equipment per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Skipper per day
- With night : $351 per rental
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 14
- For day charters check-in starts from 11
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- Mooring not included.
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment can be made at the check-in
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
2nd payment at check in only in cash.
** POSSIBILITY OF SINGLE DAYS WITH NIGHT **
If you want to spend the night in the boat one or several nights (with a maximum of 6 pax) the prices per day are as follows:
May: € 1,300
June: € 1,400
July: € 1,500
August: € 1,600
September: € 1,500
* Skipper and final cleaning included in the price.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Ibiza. Harbour: Ses Salines. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.