Skipper included in the price
Rent this incredible catamaran and enjoy the beaches of Ciudad de Panamá
Fountaine Pajot 56
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||14 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cruise speed||18 Knots|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jun 2, 2021||Feb 1, 2023||$1,800||$2,400||$21,000|
- Refund of 57% up to 30 days before arrival, excluding Nautal service charges. Learn more.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Dinghy per person
- Outboard engine per person
- Gas per rental
- Skipper per rental
- Sailor per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Drinks (juices, gatorade, beers) per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board the last night after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 8:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 17:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due 30 days before the rental
Prices per day published apply to navigate to Taboga Island. To navigate to Las Perlas (Minimum two days) the price is 2675 USD per day.
All prices include tax.
Discover the coast of Panama City in your 56 catamaran
Discover the coast of Panama City in a Fountaine Pajot catamaran
Panama, Panama City. Harbour: Muelle Flamenco Marina. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.