from $2,320 /day
from $16,240 /week
4 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
Catamaran of 0.00 meters for rent in San Blas
Fountain Pajot 360º
Browse and enjoy our incredible all inclusive tours on a catamaran PANAMA 360 °.
Navigational tours are varied to pristine beaches, desert islands and fun as Contadora Island with restaurants, bars and hotels.
The Las Perlas Archipelago is a paradise of Panama, a tourist paradise found in the Pacific Ocean, in a place of pristine white sand and turquoise waters.
It is ideal for lovers of sports activities such as scuba diving or, in some points even surfing.
Attractions Pearl Islands: The most outstanding feature of this tourist destination is its natural beauty, its beautiful view, suitable for relaxing or for diving and fishing.
Islands Pearl Islands
- MOGO MOGO: Located north of the archipelago known for its tourism and hotels.
- SAN JOSE: With 44 Km2, is the seventh in size nationally and next to it is the Isla San Pedro. Its waters are fish such as whales, dolphins, tuna, macareles, turtles, oysters, clams and mussels.
- KING ISLAND: With 234 km2, is the second largest island in Panama, located southeast of the archipelago rectangular projecting south.
- ISLAND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: It covers an area of 40 acres located next to the King's Island. It has four beautiful beaches ideal for diving because in these you can observe coral reefs and fabulous marine life such as dolphins, Fargos among others.
Also in some islands there are species like the American oystercatcher, brown pelican, the pechinegro antwren, the blue-footed booby, yellow warbler earwig among others.
Religious assets in the Pearl Islands: Saboga Church, dating from the seventeenth century is one of the oldest churches in use in America.
Islands of the Pearl Islands:
-island Del Rey
-island San Jose
-Other: Bayonet, Pacheca, Mogo Mogo, Gibraleon, Casayeta, Casaya, La Mina, Galera, Nurseries, Cañas and San Telmo.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Dec 31, 2018||Dec 30, 2019||-||$2,320||$16,240|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Cook per day
- Skipper per day
- Final cleaning per rental
- Food and drink per person per day
- Sheets and towels per rental
- Outboard engine per rental
- Snorkeling equipment per rental
- Fishing team per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 9:00 h.
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 17
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
Price published applies for 8 people per day.
PRICE PER PERSON
$ 8 290
$ 6 330
$ 5 360
4 405 $
2 650 $
1 $ 1,205
* Minimum 3 people, maximum 8 adults and 2 children.
* 10% supplement at Christmas and Easter.
* Ask us for prices without commitment for staterooms for individual use or groups.
All prices include tax.
Panama, Colon. Harbour: San Blas. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.