2 Heads (toilets)
Without skipper (bareboat)
The perfect catamaran for sailing The Keys
Fontaine Pajot Mahe 36'
There is enough space for all of the family to embark on an adventure of a lifetime. As you can see from the layout, there are 3 double beds and the salon can also be turned into a spacious sleeping area.
On deck, there is a table and seating area for your convenience! There is no need to hesitate, this boat has everything you and your chartering needs could ever need.
|Day places||13 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||150.05 gal|
|Engine power||27 cv x 2 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7.00 Knots|
|Max speed||7.50 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.79 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Fuel tank capacity||54.95 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jul 13, 2016||Jun 30, 2020||$1,743||$3,486||$24,403|
No skipper is provided for this boat
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
The charter includes: sailing and snorkeling at a local popular reef (weather permitting) non-alcoholic beverages and snacks after snorkel. There are a variety of sizes for snorkel with gear for 6 guests. No jet skis on the boat but can recommend a local outfit.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
United States, Florida Keys. Harbour: Key West Harbour. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.