Exceptional: Outing at sea in co-navigation from 60 €
$3,514 / week
from $844 /day
from $3,514 /week
3 cabins, 1 bath, 15 places
Skipper included in the price
1 Heads (toilets)
Min - 1 day
Skipper included in the price
You want to spend an atypical moment on a catamaran?
On the Costa Brava or the Balearic Islands?
Embark as a crew * aboard this catamaran
In summer as in winter, I will welcome you aboard this beautiful catamaran Mahé 36 Evolution, to share an unusual moment thanks to the collaborative pleasure.
Whether you are: Women, men, alone, couples, friends, family, between unknown, novices, beginners, confirmed, share my personal sea trips to the day, weekend or cruises discovering sailing (no boat license required), the coves of Cape Creus or Balearic Islands and of course the relaxation provided during the navigation and during wonderful anchorages.
Remember: The greatest adventure is above all human
- "Shared" sea trips: Package of 40 € per person / day - 6 to 14 crew members maximum.
- "Privatized" boat trips: The catamaran is privatized and the costs of the boat and the board are only shared between your own reservation (number of crew members from 1 to 14) and the owner. Package from 40 to 300 € per team member.
- "Shared" sea trip: Estimated lump sum *** of 20 € per crew member / day.
- "Privatized" sea trip: Estimated lump sum *** from 20 to 95 € per crew member / day.
*** The estimated lump sum includes consumption of gas oil, gas, battery, a welcome cocktail.
It does not include the cost of possible berths, the quality of meals we share (meals on board, restaurants), the amount of drinks consumed and whether alcoholic or not.
Nights on board: Package of 50 € per cabin to share ** or to privatize
** 2 crew per cabin (25 € per crew)
On the Costa Brava, you can park for free near the catamaran.
Living space :
- A starboard hull composed of a double cabin and a large shower room / wc
- a port hull composed of 2 double cabins.
- a square with a kitchen (fridge, plate, griddle, oven, cutlery)
- a cockpit with dining area closed by a full awning
- a front trampoline
Sleeping and bedding:
- Pillows are included
- bedding is not included
- Towels and bath towels are not provided
Looking forward to having you on board
This text was originally written in French and has been translated by Google Translator.
Déçu du peu de navigation pour 1 journée de location (environ 1h30 de navigation et le reste de la journée amarré dans une jolie crique ) Prix de location excessif pour une journée dans une crique où l'on peut y accéder facilement à pieds.Activités (paddle, snorkeling ), propreté et grande surface du catamaran , destination dans une jolie crique.
Magali D. sailed with this Fontaine Pajot HIGHLAND 35
Published Aug 25, 2018
|Day places||15 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||79.25 gal|
|Engine power||220 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||8.00 Knots|
|Max speed||18.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||2.64 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||211.34 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Nov 1, 2018||Jan 31, 2020||-||$844||$3,514|
Mandatory skipper included in the price
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 16:00 h.
- Flexible check-out! Choose the day to start your charter, you must be back in the base port until 11:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 9
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a full refund.
Rules on board:
- For trips at sea:
- Departure between 08:30 and 10:00
- Return to dock: between 17:30 and 19:00
- For nights at the dock:
- Check in after 16:00
- Check-out no later than 11:00
- Animals are not allowed
- Shoes are prohibited on board
- smoking inside the boat
- to run on the bridge
- to walk on the portholes
- to jump or dive from the boat during the navigation.
- Supervision of children is the sole responsibility of parents or carers
- Foldable travel bags
-Adapted shoes (type fangs, barefoot)
- Mosquito repellent for the skin
-Mini first aid kit (every wound in the marine environment is very long to heal)
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Girona. Harbour: Roses. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.