Skipper included in the price
Enjoy the sea in this Custom Ukelele catamaran
Enjoy a private catamaran excursion and discover the hidden beauty and the most spectacular corners of the Costa Brava.
We offer you a fantastic experience for up to 15 people. (With additional boat)
We will leave from Platja d'Aro, and enjoy sailing sailing where you can learn to take the boat, take something comfortable sunbathing or dancing to the music.
We will set off in one of the many paradisiacal turquoise water coves and you can enjoy snorkeling and see the beautiful seafloor full of caves and fauna, go for a walk with our kayak or practice the paddle surf, so fashionable lately, Hand all the material for lovers of fishing.
8 HOUR ROUTE
For those who half-day route know little and want to enjoy the catamaran for 8 hours, we will sail to see the Castle of Tossa passing through a huge range of coves where to stop to enjoy the bath and activities, finally anchor in Cala Canyet Where you can go down to take something or eat whatever you want.
All this and much more for you, you will own the catamaran and everything in it will be available for you to use with total freedom!
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Big and comfortable. Fun when going fast.
Eran H. sailed with this Custom Ukelele
Published Jul 15, 2019
Nothing, everything was well organizedEric is a graet skipper with a lot of background knowledge about sailing, fishing, diving and the Costa Brava itself, it was a perfect half-day trip for us and a great new experience in sailing. The catamaran was in top condition and we got a great first-time experience from a first class skipper. Thank you, Eric
Marco G. sailed with this Custom Ukelele
Published Jul 25, 2018
|Places||15 people Maximum capacity!|
|Engine power||2x15 H.P.|
|Electronics and navigation||
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 18
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
RECOMMENDED ACTIVITY FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN FROM 5 YEARS OLD
HALF DAYS - From 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. or from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND OPTIONS
- Additional boat (allows the maximum number of passengers to be increased to 3 places): High Season (€ 140) and Low Season (€ 120).
- Photo report + USB of Gift (Report without limit of photos and with a USB of gift to take you all the photographs): 20 € / pack.
- Photo Suvenir (Take your best memory instantly in a personalized frame, price per unit): € 12 / unit.
- Delicias de l'Empordà (add D.O. Empordà wine, water, appetizer with snacks, sausage, local cheese and bread with tomato for the group) also enjoy your palate: € 80 / pack for the group
- Deluxe Pack (Includes Cava and Wine D.O. Empordà, appetizer, Iberian sausage and ham 5J, local cheese, anchovies "The Xillu" and water for all): € 150 / pack for the group.
- Party Pack (Cava, 12 cans and 1 bottle of alcohol to choose from: appetizers, sweet and salty snacks, bread with tomato and sausage, cheese and seasonal fruit): € 150 / pack for the group.
- Pack Lunch on board (Includes salad, sandwich, seasonal fruit, bag of potatoes and package of cookies / beer or soda and water): € 20 / pack per person.
GENERAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
The cancellation of the reservation may involve the return of the money paid, depending on the time it occurs:
- Up to 2 weeks before: full refund of the amount
- Up to 1 week before: 50% refund.
- During the last 7 days: No refund.
-The customer may request a change of date / time in your reservation until 10 days before the reserved date. The change will be subject to availability.
-On occasions the weather conditions make it impossible for the boat to leave the port safely, as it would ruin a pleasant experience such as navigation and enjoyment (this fact will be determined by the person in charge). In this case the client may request a change of date / time to make the rent or request the full refund of the amount.
- Sometimes, the meteorological changes happen in a matter of hours, and there is the possibility that the client decides to return before finalizing his time of renting the boat for safety reasons. In this case, the reasons and conditions will be studied to evaluate what amount should be returned to the client. That evaluation will always be done by a professional, and there will be no claim option.
- It is also possible that the person in charge considers it necessary to cancel or change the duration of the activity (the decision of the person in charge, as an expert professional, will not be subject to discussion). In this case, the reasons and conditions will be studied to evaluate what amount should be returned to the client.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Girona. Harbour: Port d'Aro. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.