Without skipper (bareboat)
Rent this catamaran with 4 Cabins and sail with comfort
Catana Bali 4.5 (4Cab)Flexible cancellation or change. The owner offers the possibility to postpone the charter if the client or the boat are located in a blocked or quarantined area (by local authorities) due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The new date will be subject to the boat's availability and the price may be adjusted according to seasonal rates.
It is a good option for those who want to spend a few days relaxing with family or friends. In comparison with the sailboat, the catamaran has two helmets that give it great stability and great safety in any type of weather conditions. In addition, it confers a lot of interior and exterior habitability thanks to its considerable sleeve.
It emphasizes its interior spaciousness, with spacious cabins and a large living room ideal for relaxing. It has a very comfortable command post perfect to govern the boat safely. Externally, it highlights its large sundeck in the bow designed to sunbathe and relax. Also it is possible to emphasize his stern, wide and well integrated, thought to eat to the outside and also to accede to the water by means of his bathing platforms.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Model||Bali 4.5 (4Cab)|
|Length||44.62 ft Great length!|
|Day places||10 people|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||220.58 gal|
|Engine power||2 x 2 x 40 HP 80.00 HP H.P.|
|Cruise speed||7 Knots|
|Max speed||8 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||1.85 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||220.58 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
If you rent a bareboat please be aware that a valid boat license must be presented at check-in.
Included in the price
- Fast check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Cleaning : $210 per rental
- Outboard : $111 per week
- Gas bottle : $23 per rental
- Bed-linen : $18 per rental
- Towel set : $6 per person
- For week charters check-in is on Saturday at 17:00 h.
- For week charters it is allowed to sleep on board the night after the check-out
- The Mooring at the base port is only included for the check-in and for the check-out
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Gran Canaria. Harbour: Puerto Deportivo Pasito Blanco. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.