1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Discover the coast of Menorca in a Catamaran catamaran
It has a solarium ideal for sunbathing or so that children can play bow. Its depth is 0.5 which allows you to see more closely the beaches of Menorca.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
|Places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Engine power||2 x 10 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||5 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||0.13 GPH Minimal fuel consumption!|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Sep 1, 2019||Dec 30, 2019||$737||$1,248||$7,485|
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Final cleaning per rental
- Skipper per day
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat must return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 50% of the booking price.
This catamaran specializes in Day-charter. The price is per person:
Adults 65 € / 4 hours
Children (-12) 35 € / 4 hours
Adults 110 € / day
Children (-12) 65 € / day
If you want the catamaran exclusively specified in the request and will send you a budget.
Morning Hours: 9:30 to 1:30 pm
Afternoon: 15.00 to 18.30
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Menorca. Harbour: Fornells. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.