1 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this 50 catamaran from 2007
Equipped with bathroom, stereo, BBQ, refrigerators, this boat offers much comfort designed to navigate near the coast, anchoring, swimming, snorkeling. 1 cabin has to steer the boat with full seguridad.En stern features two bathing platforms with stairs easy access to water.
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Fantastic service, great location stop. We all loved it.
Victoria sailed with this Catamaran 50
Published Jun 26, 2018
Una neveraLas calas.
Stefan sailed with this Catamaran 50
Published Aug 24, 2019
|Length||49.21 ft Great length!|
|Places||30 people Maximum capacity!|
|Fresh water||264.17 gal|
|Engine power||2x500 H.P.|
|Cruise speed||20.00 Knots|
|Max speed||30.00 Knots|
|Average fuel consumption||26.42 GPH|
|Fuel tank capacity||264.17 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 1, 2019||Mar 31, 2020||$1,278||$1,704||$11,925|
|Apr 1, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||$1,846||$2,839||$19,875|
|Oct 1, 2020||Mar 31, 2021||$1,278||$1,704||$11,925|
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Fuel consumption per rental
- Skipper per day
- For weekly charters check-in is Saturday
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 20
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day. If no other date can be found, you will get a refund of 75% of the booking price.
INCLUDES: boat, crew, departure from the base port and return to it, diesel during the activity, insurance.
NOT INCLUDED: mooring outside the base port, transfers to other ports, catering and drinks and other unspecified items.
The prices indicated above are daytime rates and exclusive use of catamarans. For nighttime activities there may be a supplement. When catering is external or customer's own, there is a supplement of € 100 + 21% VAT for final cleaning (includes use of refrigerators).
A day of navigation is 8h of crossing. The time slot is from 10am to 8pm.
10: 00h - 14: 00h
3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
-Denia / Cabo San Antonio / Javea / Portichol Island.
-Denia / Cabo San Antonio / Portichol Island / Cabo la Nao.
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Alicante. Harbour: Dénia. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.