Skipper included in the price
Bali 4.0 in Tenerife
Bali Catamarans Bali 4.0Safe & Clean. The owner of this boat has promised to comply with the safety and hygiene measures ordered by the local authorities, and to follow Nautal's recommendations for the prevention of the coronavirus.
It is a 4-cabin, 4-bathroom boat equipped with the latest security measures and the most modern technical facilities. It is ideal for comfortably sailing with family or friends.
It offers a quality service to discover the Canary Islands by sailing. Take the opportunity to see the whales in the south of Tenerife, sailing the Los Gigantes cliffs, eating fresh fish in San Sebastián de la Gomera or visiting the picturesque towns of the westernmost islands, La Palma and El Hierro, are just some of the things that will give us time to teach you during your stay with us.
We will be delighted to welcome you from our base port, Marina del Sur, Las Galletas, very close to Tenerife Sur "Reina Sofia" Airport.
Skipper included in the price and also includes:
- Auxiliary boat
- Complete crockery, kitchen equipment
- Mooring in base port (Tenerife - Marina de Las Galletas)
Food and beverage services
Fuel for navigation. Full tank is delivered
Mooring in other marinas
Final cleaning: € 150 (compulsory)
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Barca praticamente nuova, equipaggio attento ad ogni nostra esigenza, spazi molto comodi.
Luca sailed with this Bali Catamarans Bali 4.0
Published Aug 26, 2018
Barco precioso y nuevo :)
Janire F. sailed with this Bali Catamarans Bali 4.0
Published Sep 3, 2020
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||211.34 gal|
|Engine power||39 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||105.67 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Jan 1, 2019||Dec 31, 2020||$1,059||$1,523||$8,343|
|Dec 31, 2019||Dec 30, 2021||$1,059||$1,523||$8,343|
|Oct 29, 2020||Apr 28, 2021||$1,059||$1,523||$8,343|
|Oct 28, 2021||Apr 27, 2022||$1,059||$1,523||$8,343|
- Long term discount 10.00% for bookings From May 24, 2020 until Dec 31, 2020 , for all bookings for more than 14 days of charter (discounts cannot be combined) .
The required deposit for this boat is $2,475
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Master Card.
Included in the price
- Gift at check-in for members of the Top Sailors Club
- Skipper per rental
- Dinghy per rental
- Final cleaning per day
- Final cleaning half day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $186 per week
- Pick-up transfer : $99 per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 10:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10:00 h.
- For day charters check-out is until 18:00 h.
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
- Food and drinks services
- It is delivered back with the full tank
- Mooring in other marinas
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Tenerife. Harbour: Marina Las Galletas. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.