from $1,001 /half day
from $1,439 /day
from $7,884 /week
4 Heads (toilets)
Skipper included in the price
Rent this incredible catamaran and enjoy the beaches of Tenerife
Bali Catamarans Bali 4.0
Catamaran Bali 4.0 from the Catana shipyard launched in November 2017. Since the beginning of December it has been docked at the San Miguel Marina in the south of Tenerife, ready to discover the Canary Islands.
It is a 4 cabin boat with 4 bathrooms equipped with the latest security measures and the most modern technical facilities, it is ideal to navigate comfortably with family or friends.
It offers a quality service to know the Canary Islands sailing. Take the opportunity to see the whales of southern Tenerife, sailing the cliffs of Los Gigantes, eat fresh fish in San Sebastian de la Gomera or visit the picturesque towns of the westernmost islands, La Palma and El Hierro, are just some of the things that will give us time to teach them during their stay with us.
We will be delighted to welcome you from our home port, Marina de San Miguel very close to Tenerife Sur Airport "Reina Sofia".
Pattern included in the price and also includes:
- Complete crockery, kitchen equipment
- Mooring in the base port (Tenerife - Marina de San Miguel)
Food and beverage services
Fuel for navigation. The full deposit is delivered
Mooring in other marinas
Final cleaning: € 150 (mandatory)
This text was originally written in Spanish and has been translated by Google Translator.
Barca praticamente nuova, equipaggio attento ad ogni nostra esigenza, spazi molto comodi.
Luca sailed with this Bali Catamarans Bali 4.0
Published Aug 26, 2018
There is no comment for this review
Olga B. sailed with this Bali Catamarans Bali 4.0
Published Aug 13, 2018
|Construction year||2017 Very new boat!|
|Day places||12 people Maximum capacity!|
|Cabins||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Heads (toilets)||4 Maximum comfort!|
|Fresh water||211.34 gal|
|Engine power||39 H.P.|
|Fuel tank capacity||105.67 gal|
|Electronics and navigation||
|Oct 31, 2019||Apr 29, 2020||$1,001||$1,439||$7,884|
The required deposit for this boat is $2,339
The deposit can be paid at check-in with the following payment methods: Bank transfer, Visa, Master Card.
Mandatory skipper included in the price.
Included in the price
- Skipper per rental
- Dinghy per rental
- Final cleaning per day
- Final cleaning half day
- Fuel consumption : Depends on consumption per rental
- Final cleaning : $175 per week
- Pick-up transfer : $94 per rental
- Flexible check-in! Choose the day to start your charter, the check-in starts at 11:00 h.
- If available we offer to sleep on board one more night before or after the charter
- For day charters check-in starts from 10
- For day charters check-out is until 19
- The Mooring at the base port is included
- The boat does not have to return to the home port every night
- It is possible to stay on board the boat overnight
- Second payment is due one month before charter
- If the charter is not possible because of severe weather conditions you will be offered an alternative day.
- Food and drinks services
- It is delivered back with the full tank
- Mooring in other marinas
All prices include tax.
The price of this boat was fixed in EUR. Due to exchange rates the price might vary from day to day.
Spain, Tenerife. Harbour: Las Galletas. The owner will provide information about the exact location once the booking is confirmed.