Rent a Boat in Salento
When you rent a boat in Salento, you are guaranteed a scenic tour of the heel of Italy’s boot. You will get to sample some of the famous Italian cuisine, sunbathe on the breathtaking beaches, and admire a wide range of different landscapes. For those who have never been, you will get to experience this idyllic area for the first time in style and for those who have been often, a Salento sailing trip is the perfect way to gain a new perspective on one of your favourite Italian regions.
With Nautal, you can rent a boat in Salento or a number of other prime boating destinations. Flexible cancellation or date changes up to 15 days before check in is allowed on selected boats. We can guarantee that to charter a boat in Salento will be a fascinating and culturally enriching experience for everyone so what are you waiting for? Book your boat now!
How much does it cost to rent a boat in Salento?
The price of a charter boat in Salento depends on a number of different things. Firstly, the size, capacity and model of the boat will influence the price, as well as the type of boat. Whether or not you want to rent with a skipper will also make a huge difference. Below is a list of prices according to boat type:
- For a catamaran hire in Salento, you will pay at least $719 per half day, $1199 per day, or $6593 per week.
- RIB rentals can cost anywhere from $98 per day and $603 per week in low season, or $203 per day and $862 per week in high season.
- For a motorboat charter, you should expect to pay at least $44 for half a day, $89 for a full day, or $480 for a week in low season, and $623 for half a day, $1175 for a full day, or $7193 for a week in high season.
- A sailboat charter will typically cost at least $360 per day or $2517 per week in low season, and $599 per day or $3476 per week in high season.
- Yacht hire in Salento can cost anywhere from $779 for half a day, $1187 for a full day, or $9470 for a week.
- For a licence free boat rental, you will need to request more detailed information regarding pricing from the owner through our website.
Can you rent a boat in Salento with a skipper?
Yes, you can go on a Salento sailing trip either with or without a skipper. However, if you wish to rent a bareboat, you will have to ensure that you are in possession of the appropriate boating licence.
If you have the appropriate licence, a Salento sailing trip on a bareboat is a fantastic idea that guarantees a trip full of excitement and adventure. However, if you lack sailing experience or simply want a more relaxing voyage, you should absolutely rent a boat in Salento with a skipper, who will take you to all the best places, some of which are only common knowledge to the locals.